REGIONAL PARTNERSHIP COORDINATOR
Regional partnership coordinators build strong relationships with partners and community leaders in their service region. Food Bank of Iowa RPCs collaborate with our retail coordinator, acquisition and operations manager and philanthropy team to meet strategic objectives and fulfill our mission.
Outstanding outreach, communication, marketing and customer service skills are required. The successful candidate will be committed to our vision, mission and values and exhibit professionalism, sound judgment and integrity.
Customer service, sales and/or social services experience required. Previous experience in a community-based nonprofit is preferred. This position requires an ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail, as well as intermediate Microsoft Office and computer skills, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
This position is based in Des Moines. RPCs spend up to 75% of the time out of the office working with partners. Occasional, out-of-town overnight stays may be necessary. A valid Iowa driver’s license is required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess countywide needs and environments, analyze data to identify gaps and trends, and create plans to meet food insecurity needs in each county
- Recruit, train, remove barriers and provide ongoing support for partners to ensure successful collaboration and implementation of countywide plans
- Train, monitor and audit partners to ensure compliance with FBOI, Feeding America, USDA and DHS requirements and regulations
- Serve as the face of FBOI in specific counties via public outreach and participation in community coalitions
- Support regional advisory councils and attend meetings quarterly or as needed
- Provide support for local retail store donation program and fundraising efforts
- Actively engage in obtaining sponsorship for programs
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures and appropriate internal control safeguards
- Incorporate trained volunteers where applicable and beneficial
Competitive salary and benefits including paid time off, volunteer time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and retirement package.
To apply, email a letter of interest and resume to Marie Peterson at email@example.com.
Food Bank of Iowa is an equal opportunity employer.